At the gateway to Inishmore Island in County Cavan, Cavan Adventure Centre is the place to explore the local geology, architecture, wildlife and history that lies in the intriguing area of the Marble Arch Caves Geopark.
This incredible location on the River Erne makes for a memorable experience, suitable for all levels of fitness and ability. Cavan Adventure Centre teaches you to kayak and canoe, educates through local nature and historical tours, summer camps, school trips, and multi-day packages for individuals or groups.
The centre sits proudly as part of a UNESCO World Heritage Geopark region, an area worthy of conservation with outstanding natural topography and beauty. See amazing views of Cavan’s beautiful waterways when you hire a boat or canoe. Clough Oughter castle, located on a small island, is one of the special highlights. Experience a fantastic day out, beautiful scenery and fascinating wildlife along the way.
- Wide range of water-based activities led by local instructors.
- Explore local geology, architecture, history and wildlife.
- Part of a UNESCO World Heritage Geopark region.
- Beautiful scenery, educational tours and plenty of fun.
- A memorable experience, suitable for all levels and ages.
Did you know that you can paddle or canoe to Killykeen Forest Park? This 240-hectare forest is renowned for coarse fishing, family cycling and walks.